Monday, November 21, 2011

Unexpected Syahdan Feast

Thanks God, what a delightful lunch I had today :-).
My lunch was supposed to be just eating Nasi Padang + mineral water but it turned out to be Nasi Kailan Cah Sapi + Chicken Steamed Rice + Melon Juice + Ice Cream.
Surprised?? haha..

So how can this be? Here's the story.... :-)

At 1pm. My friend Andreas and I planned to eat Nasi Padang near Binus Square. 
We have runned out of money, so we decided to withdraw some money from ATM BCA in Binus Square.
Apparently... the ATM was error so it couldn't be used. We asked the security and he suggested us to go to ATM Mandiri not far from Binus Square. When we asked the security in ATM Mandiri, he said BCA card can't be used. At this point, I said to Andreas that we should go to ATM BCA in our campus.
Finally we go there by metromini 91.

After we have arrived at Anggrek campus and withdrawed our money, we discussed about what we should eat. Then, Andreas suggested to eat at Waroeng Kitoe in Jl. Syahdan. Jl. Syahdan is just like a huge food court because from every side of the street you can find different kinds of food.
We went to Waroeng Kitoe and my order are: Nasi Kailan Cah Sapi (IDR 15,000) + Melon Juice (IDR 7,000) while Andreas' is Paket 1 (IDR 15,500) which is Nasi Goreng Keju + Teh Botol Sosro.
When our order arrived, I felt the portion was very small and thus, Andreas and I were not full after eating those but the food was delicious so at the very least we were still satisfied (If the food wasn't delicious I might became very angry hhehe..). I said to Andreas "let's go find another stuff to eat". He agreed and then our journey in Syahdan continued.

I decided to eat Chicken Steamed Rice (IDR 12,000) at Nasi Hainam House in Jl. U, but Andreas decided to eat Pancake at Pansuree, so we splitted up and ate by ourselves. The Chicken Steamed Rice was delicious and I felt very satisfied after eating it. After that, we met up and walked while chatting. I remembered that I have to refill my credit (pulsa) so I stopped by a credit kiosk and refill for IDR 12,000. At that time, Andreas noticed a Fruit Juice stall and went there to buy Sop Buah. The Fruit Juice Stall was in front of Alfamart. While waiting for Andreas I went inside Alfamart and bought an ice cream (IDR 3,000).
I said to Andreas: "Wow!! what an unexpected event.., we are having a feast for our lunch."

Finally after we finished, we went home to Binus Square by metromini 91.
My expense was: 15,000 + 7,000 + 12,000 + 12,000 + 3,000 = 49,000
Oww... It's such a crazy expense for one and a half hour in Syahdan.
Yeah, It's so unexpected in a good way. haha
After we arrived at Binus Square the ATM was fixed already. (what the..??)

I guess.. I will have a fast instead of dinner tonight ;P
I wonder what kind of crazy temptation drove us like that.. haha
my money.... :'(
Hmm but It's ok for one time right?..

So thanks for reading till the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment